Hello. I am a Marketing Copywriter, Branding Specialist, and Television/Radio Script Writer.
Television, Radio and Emerging Media Specialist
“Emerging Media” refers to new communication solutions such as social networks, blogs, mobile and cloud computing, and predictive analytics. My particular expertise focuses on effective strategies for blending these trends with traditional television, radio and print advertising.
I am also skilled in traditional solutions including television and radio commercial copywriting and content development, business and marketing strategy. I received a degree in Information Technology & Communications from Florida State University. Let’s all do the FSU war chant. Go Noles!
When I am not being snarky about junk food on my RebelMoms blog, I am the Commercial Copywriter for Lumber Liquidators, and the Chief Instigator (or, VP of Operations) of 3-A-Media.com, a digital marketing company I run with my husband of 23 years.
I’ve been working in the web technology field since, according to my teenage daughter, dinosaurs roamed the earth – otherwise known as 1997.
I consider myself a visionary, inventor, and artisan.
I am a big thinker, skilled with brand space, concept writing and digital stickiness. I am an eager collaborator, a manager of people and projects, and a dedicated worker bee. I have a particular knack for connecting ideas to development that can only come from 15+ years of experience in the biz.
I am based out of Williamsburg, Virginia where I can actually see history, walk to the Chickahominy River and hear the distant ping of a drive off a tee. I also get eaten alive by mosquitos five months out of the year, but I digress.
With three daughters in James City County public schools, I am also passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and consider myself an advocate for improved school nutrition. My efforts have even appeared on national cable and network television including HGTV, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution website and Michele Obama’s Lets Move website.
What I can do for you
- TV/Radio/Print/Web Persuasive Copywriting
- Global and Hyper Local campaign planning and execution
- Information research, design and implementation
- Content management and development
- Web strategy and creative direction
- Ecommerce and product content and integration
- Affiliate marketing advertising, platforms & campaigns
- Social monitoring, engagement strategies and program management
- Analytics and conversion marketing
- User Experience, Interaction and Interface Design
- Brand and Product “Voice” Development
- Social & Community Strategy
- Cross channel integration
- Development of mobile and social strategies and content
If you don’t mind posts about geeky computer stuff and rants about processed food, you can follow me on Twitter @Rebel_Moms
If you are old school, send Email - I’d love to hear from you.